Saturday 26 July 2014

Chasing After You....



 

Like mellow melodies melting from strings gently played from violins memories flow,

Sweet and smooth as they are they set my soul on fires for torment to die slow,
Torment is so much that the demand for David's harp is on the high,
These symphonies fade into torturous harmonies as the elected dead
Play in the orchestras and these demons from desires unsatisfied give air no chance,
Early morning through the sunrise the clouds and light merge painting
A picture perfect of the face that now is miles away, warm tears glow,
So uncertain of whether the love is still intact or its a play on stage by memories.



As the sun rays at sun set turn from golden to neon I look deep into the horizon,

The horizon you cruised into and still your shadow remains, not as dark though,
With much uncertainty I peruse our pages though the ink is a shade lighter, 
Where your face was an empty space is and a choir is raised
From the fires of hell to laugh as I slowly learn to let go, its worth dying for,
Shepherds of fire say when the heat goes down let the fire die into smoke,
And that smoke chokes my eyes into tears with a confirmed fear,
A fear stating that the year you belonged to my arms to these arms is gone



When love is mutual no more, lust appeals not and separation comes forth,

It is with great debt to faith that I doubt these hearts are still one,
I will go chasing after your heart for a place and after your head for a thought,
Not to be forgotten is my goal, letting go I have and I march on,
Only that when these eyes see you, this heart is not sure if a new 
Fire will be lit or the smoke will be too high in the sky to bring it back,
Gold isn't of much worth when in the beholder's hands. but when its away,
As true as it can be, priceless you are- I will chase after your dreams...
(c) 2014 Anduvate Ray Solomon

2 comments: